Blue Circle Snowcrete
Tarmac Snowcrete Cement is a white Portland cement suitable for architectural uses, and provides attractive and durable concrete, rendering and mortar.
A wide variety of white and light coloured finishes can be produced with selected white or light coloured aggregates. Uses include cast stone, architectural precast concrete, paving slabs, street furniture and terrazzo.
Snowcrete is available in 25kg bags.
White in Colour
Variety of finishes
Higher early and later strengths than Portland Cement CEM I 42,5
Naturally Low in Chromium
- Snowcrete is a white cement which complies with BS EN 197-1 CEM I 52,5R.
- Quality assured with independent third party certification and carries a CE Mark.
- Snowcrete is white in colour and does not contain any white pigments or additives.
Conditions for use:
- Concrete, mortars and grouts containing Snowcrete must be specified and used correctly for best performance.
- The cement content must be correct and the water: cement ration as low as possible consistent with satisfactory placing, thorough compaction and effective curing.
- The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarisation with the materials and its application methods.
- Tarmac cannot be held responsible where workmanship has not been carried out in accordance with good practice.
- Snowcrete is manufactured from natural products, and slight shade variations may occur. Snowcrete will also have shade variations from differing manufacturing centres.
Submit your review