Blue Circle General Purpose Cement
Blue Circle General Purpose Cement offers exceptional performance across a wide range of standard uses – including concrete, mortar, rendering and screeds. Ideal for many different applications from small DIY jobs to the largest projects. For more information, visit our technical portal.
• Consistent strength and performance.
• Compatibility with admixtures must be checked with manufacturer or alternatively, use Hydralime.
Can be used for most general purpose applications
Projects & Applications
- Based on sustainable cement technology.
- Grey in colour.
- Consistent strength meeting all the conformity criteria in BS EN 197-1.
- Compatibility with admixtures needs to be checked with manufacturer or alternatively use Hydralime.
- Trial mixes are recommended to determine the optimum mix proportions.
Storage & Shelf life
General Purpose Cement has a 91 day usable window from the date of packing clearly printed on the bag where the Soluble Chromium VI will be less than the legal limit. Please see our material safety datasheet for more information.
Conditions of use
Please see our ‘Builders Guide‘ for full information.
Health & Safety
Contact between cement powder and body fluids (eg, sweat and eye fluids) may cause irritation, dermatitis or burns. For further information, including control of soluble hexavalent chromium, refer to the appropriate Tarmac Cement Health and Safety Information Sheets.