Portland Cement CEM I 52,5
Ferrocrete is a higher early strength Portland cement which complies with BS EN 197-1 CEM I 52,5.
Contact our Customer Service team
Tele: 0845 812 6300
Email: [email protected]
Regional Order Numbers:
Scotland & North East England – 0845 4700 300
North & Midlands – 0845 4700 400
South Wales & South West – 0845 4700 500
London & South East – 0845 4700 600
Ferrocrete is currently available in Scotland and Northern England.
Chemically similar to Portland cement.
More finely ground than Portland cement to give higher early strength properties.
Stiffens and sets at a similar rate to Portland cement.
Does not contain any added accelerators or admixtures.
Colour similar to Portland cement.
Conditions for use:
- Concrete, mortars and grouts containing Portland Cements must be specified and used correctly for best performance.
- The cement content must be correct and the water:cement ration as low as possible consistent with satisfactory placing, thorough compaction and effective curing.
- The final finish quality of this material will depend upon the operative having the required skills and a familiarisation with the materials and its application methods.
- Tarmac cannot be held responsible where workmanship has not been carried out in accordance with good practice.
- Ferrocrete is manufactured from natural products, and slight shade variations may occur. Ferrocrete will also have shade variations from differing manufacturing centres.
Produces high early strength in a wide variety of concretes, mortars and grouts.
Facilitating the early demoulding, handling and use of precast concrete units.
Cold Weather Protection
Maintains production in cold weather.
Ferrocrete is a quality assured cement with independent third party certification and carries a CE Mark.